Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Squaring a milling vise

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:10:04 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:10:58 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Nov 26, 4:52*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania

I've been reading this eBook on French military victories by an author
with the same misplaced contempt for Prussian field artillery;
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/7294

thanks! Ill read that over the holidays.

That's gotta be a _short_ book, wot? bseg

I just finished _Ricochet: Confessions of an NRA Lobbyist_ and _Bran
Mak Morn_ this week. I don't know which was more gory.

---
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
--John Wayne (1907 - 1979)