Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot Warning

On Tue 25 Nov 2008 11:20:13p, Ron told us...

On Nov 25, 10:59*pm, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:
On Tue 25 Nov 2008 02:23:31p, Ron told us...

On Nov 25, 3:43*pm, Wayne Boatwright
For spyware I use SuperAntiSpyware - also the free edition, on my
home computers.

I use Spybot Search & Destroy, also free. *How does that compare?

*I
also
use Ad-Aware.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best...e-scumware-rem..
.
.htm

Spyware Doctor that is even better than SAS.

http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/google_pack/

Thanks, Ron!

You're welcome.

Also, if you use "McAfee Site Advisor" and some common sense, it's
highly unlikely that you will ever have a major problem.

http://www.siteadvisor.com/

I do use McAfee Site Advisor, and have never really had a problem.

There is also a product called "LinkScanner", that will scan links
before they are opened. I don't use this because it slows my computer
down.

My father uses it, along with Site Advisor, and says it doesn't slow
his computer down....our computers are similar AFA processors and
memory, but he has a slightly faster ISP than I do.

So you can try it out if you want to
http://www.explabs.com/products/lslite.asp

I’ll take a look at it, but I doubt I really need it.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Wednesday, 11(XI)/26(XXVI)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till U.S. Thanksgiving Day
10hrs 46mins
'I will not raise taxes on the middle class.' -- Bill