Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Home Depot Warning

The Daring Dufas wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:22:18 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

"keelogger"? Would that be next to the kee grinder, by the tools
area? I think I found the kee to all of life's problems.

I realize Mormons are very rigid in their bizarre beliefs. I didn't
know they had similar problems in everyday communications with
people.

I suppose you're one of "The Chosen" and a
practitioner of THE one and only true faith
sanctioned by GOD. Why don't you really get
nasty and call the guy a Democrat.

The "Chosen" are not practitioners of the one, true faith. They were
"chosen" to follow the commandments, not a particular set of beliefs (there
is no "belief" test in Judiasm - you can be an athiest and still be a good
Jew). The official Jewish position is that Christianity (in all its forms),
is meritorious.

There is some ambivalence, however, about Democrats.