todd

Default Mixing up some shellac

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Nova" wrote in message
Keep shaking the jar. Once it settled into a glob at the bottom of
the jar it will take a while but eventually will dissolve.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I found a simple and effective method. Put the flakes in a jar. Add
the alcohol. Replace the jar lid.

Next, take the jar to your wife. Say "Honey, this is the shellac I'm
going to use on your new (fill in blank) so if you just shake it once
in a while I'd appreciate it." Takes about for to five chapters of
whatever book she is reading at the time.
Ed

Obviously, you don't have a 4-month old and 2-year old at home if your wife
is reading books ;-). A better alternative for me would be to give it to
the 2-year old and say, "now, be very careful with this and don't shake it".
It seemed to work for her chocolate milk yesterday.

todd