Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot Warning

On Tue 25 Nov 2008 02:20:29p, Bob F told us...

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
5.247...
On Tue 25 Nov 2008 09:54:29a, told us...

Darn right you can - I do it all the time.

As do I.

Running a computer "bareback" on the internet is totally foolhardy -
particularly when there are MANY GOOD FRR ANTIVRUS PROGRAMS available.

I use AVG Free. Lots of other good ones.

I used AVG Free for years before I moved and began using Cox as my ISP.
They provide McAfee at no cost.

Comcast provides McAfee also. I use AVG free after a long list of McAfee
problems.

I’ve never had a problem with McAfee since I switched, which was about two
years ago.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Tuesday, 11(XI)/25(XXV)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till U.S. Thanksgiving Day
1dys 3hrs 3mins
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've
never tried before. --Mae West