Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default Crawlspace Conversion

yep. even worked for a guy once that did it by himself with a shovel and a
wheelbarrow.

"heimdm" wrote in message
om...
I live in a good size ranch house (40ft by 90ft). We bought the house on a
short sale so we got a really good price on it. However, despite all the
square footage there is no place to put a tv room or home theatre or a
game room. The crawlspace is about 3.5-4ft deep depending on the part you
are in. We are considering having it dug out. Right now we have block
walls, and I was thinking of when they dig it out have them replace the
blocks with pours walls. Is this possible?

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/