Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grounding cable

drb wrote in message ...
I have a grounding cable coming out of the side of a brick house and
it can't be pulled thru to make any longer so I'm stuck with the
length provided. It detached from the grounding rod and appears now
to no longer be able to reach it. Can these cables be spliced so I
can extend them say another foot and with what? Any idea what type
cable these are or what do I call them if I buy in, say home depot?
Do I just call them a grounding cable or are there different types of
grounding cables? Meanwhile I'll google around. Appreciate the