Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How can I seal caulking cartridges?

Norminn wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Norminn wrote:

clipped

Hey, I have N2 in a couple of Q size cylinders.
I also have some ammo boxes. Humm, I can install
a Schrader valve equipped 1/4" refrigeration type
fitting on the box and presto, a sealed container
that can be N2 filled.

TDD

My hubby is the founder of Gadget Freaks of America; sounds like
you qualify for membership ) How much caulk do you guys have
to store? Do you leave room for wife's lipstick and nail polish
supply? ;o)

Unfortunately I can't find a grown woman
I can stand for more than ten minuets at
a time or is it the other way around. It
could be the drooling and the crazy eyes.

TDD

Just ask her for help cleaning and organizing your workshop.....it makes my
hubby CRAZY!!!!!

We have a sacred shelf in the media cabinet reserved, in perpetuity, for
the
Commodore 64 computer - I think that means it has 64k of memory ) Got
a printed manual for every version of Windows, too. The contents of the
gun cabinet have never
been seen by any other human being. )

One of the problems I have with women is,
they touch my stuff. DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!!
Don't clean it up, don't rearrange it,
don't throw anything away! That seemingly
empty box had the instructions and spare
parts in it! DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!!

TDD