Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How can I seal caulking cartridges?

Norminn wrote:
clipped

Hey, I have N2 in a couple of Q size cylinders.
I also have some ammo boxes. Humm, I can install
a Schrader valve equipped 1/4" refrigeration type
fitting on the box and presto, a sealed container
that can be N2 filled.

TDD

My hubby is the founder of Gadget Freaks of America; sounds like
you qualify for membership ) How much caulk do you guys have
to store? Do you leave room for wife's lipstick and nail polish
supply? ;o)

Unfortunately I can't find a grown woman
I can stand for more than ten minuets at
a time or is it the other way around. It
could be the drooling and the crazy eyes.

TDD