Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default glued laminates

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 20:45:56 -0600, "walnutlvr"
wrote:

I plan on joining 2 or 3 boards together with titebond 3 to achieve the
diameter I need. The total rough diameter will be about 4 inches. Can these
be safely turned and is the glue I am using ok?
Thanks in advance
Lee

Get fussy about the interface. There should be no gaps when the
boards are placed, not pushed, together. I can't comment on the type
of glue being used, as I have been using Elmer's wood glues for the
past 25 years with no failures (so why try another?).