Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber Pat Barber is offline

Default Need help from an experienced builder/carpenter

Build the correct foundation using sona tubes.

Hire somebody with a large LULL(BIG forklift)

Set it in place....done

This will require executing a new command
called SPENDMONEYAFTERASCREWUP

and be careful.
and don't tell anybody what you did.
and remember, your wife will NEVER forget this.

RM MS wrote:
http://porchmonkey.250free.com/2houses.jpg

I built this (see link below) for my kids a while back. At that time,
and against my better judgement, I took the advice from my local
lumberyard and did not concrete the 4"×6" posts into the post holes.
Gradually, it has begun to tilt to the left.

It is a very sturdy and heavy little building, and I think the
counterman did not fully grasp what I was up to when I asked him.