Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ron Lowe Ron Lowe is offline

Default source for Bosch dishwasher spares

Our Bosch dishwasher has suffered a minor failure, and I need a
replacement part ( a spring ).
[...]
Where's the best place to find such stuff?

Thanks to all who replied.

The e-shop at BSH Appliance Care was exactly what I needed.
I was able to find the exploded parts diagram, and parts list.

http://www.bshappliancecare.com/Bosch/boschspares.html

The spring was part of a 2-piece set, along with a bit of bent plastic.
Total cost £2.50. ( VAT + postage pushed it up to £7! )

Still, it's ordered.

Now, I just need to figure out how to fit the spring and re-mount the
sliding door at the same time. It may take some considerable dexterity (
and perhaps little fingers ) :-)

--
Ron