Posted to alt.home.repair
cm[_6_] cm[_6_] is offline

Default Handyman rates

Sajay,

If you charge less than $40 per hour please stop by my place. I need some
work done my own house.

cm

"Sanjay" wrote in message
Sc-online

BRIEF NOTE ON COMPANY PROFILE

Ours is one of the Engineering consultancy organizations. We have
with us Architects, Structural Engineers, Public Health Engineers, and
M&E Engineers. Our in-house services include architectural, structural
engineering, electrical design, fire fighting, Centralized solar
system for commercial use, etc.

Our constant Endeavour has been to produce innovative solutions at
economical costs. Our attempts to create aesthetically pleasing and
structurally challenging buildings have been quite successful.

We are well experienced in designing all types of structures including
designing and large span structures using hi-tech construction
methodology.

We offer full fledged consultancy services and our integrated approach
to problem solving enable us to always provide the ‘best’ solution to
our clients.

We would like to mention here that we are capable of handling projects
of any type and magnitude anywhere in the world, as we are fully
equipped.

We are well experienced in the design and construction management/
supervision of large projects.