Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Replacing wall-mounted toilet tank? (Afraid of other issues)

"PRW" wrote in message
I did not make myself clear in either posting here or at another board
I posted at on this, and I apologize for that.

Basically, my ideal scenario would be to NOT have a free-standing
toilet and NOT have to do the wall repair that will be almost
inevitable from removing this old toilet. And the space between the
toilet and wall is immaterial.

What I really would like to know is if anybody, anywhere still makes a
toilet tank that would attach to the wall like this one.

Not that I know of, but the replacement pipes to connect the tank to the
bowl are sold at real plumbing stores.

You won't find them at HomeCeapo or Slows.