Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default source for Bosch dishwasher spares

Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:28:38 UTC, "Ron Lowe"
ronATlowe-famlyDOTmeDOTukSPURIOUS wrote:

Our Bosch dishwasher has suffered a minor failure, and I need a replacement
part ( a spring ).

I've a horrible feeling it's a 'whole unit' at about 50 quid. Try a box
of springs from somewhere if that's the case.

Yes the lid on my Bosch's dispenser failed months ago and I was aghast
at the replacement cost. However, we just kept on using the machine as
normal, but lobbing a soap tablet into the cutlery rack instead of the
dispenser. Have to say that I've noticed now problems at all with the
wash quality as a result, so am now in absolutely no hurry to repair it!

David