Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default source for Bosch dishwasher spares

On Nov 25, 10:28 am, "Ron Lowe" ronATlowe-famlyDOTmeDOTukSPURIOUS
wrote:
Hi, all.

Our Bosch dishwasher has suffered a minor failure, and I need a replacement
part ( a spring ).

It's the spring-loaded cover on on the detergent compatrment, on the inside
of the main door.

Its stopped opening, and investigation reveals a snapped spring.

The detergent compartrment in my old dishwasher would occasionally not
open, thus doing a whole wash not very well.
I observed that at the start of the cycle there was a short pump out
of any remaining water when there is none, and the compartrment opened
immediately. So I just leave it open all the time now. Problem solved
without having to buy a spring that costs as much as a dishwasher.