Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default source for Bosch dishwasher spares

"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...

"Ron Lowe" ronATlowe-famlyDOTmeDOTukSPURIOUS wrote in message
Hi, all.

Our Bosch dishwasher has suffered a minor failure, and I need a

replacement
part ( a spring ).

It's the spring-loaded cover on on the detergent compatrment, on the

inside
of the main door.

Its stopped opening, and investigation reveals a snapped spring.

Where's the best place to find such stuff?

Ron

If it's just come off it's holder, then look inside, in between the door
skins.

Personally, I've never heard of a spring breaking unless it has been

forced
passed it's bending point. Are you sure it is not the plastic holder on

the
detergent compartment that has broken off?

Best thing is contact Bosch directly
https://www.bosch-eshop.com/eshop(bD.../gb/indexs.htm

and
register in their shop. Pick the part you need and your done. As far as

see, their prices are pretty good. On a par with the repair shop prices
I've seen elsewhere.

Or here http://www.4bosch.co.uk/cgi-bin/cata...section=128593 Where
the prices look about the same as on the Bosch main site.