Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default source for Bosch dishwasher spares

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Ron Lowe"
ronATlowe-famlyDOTmeDOTukSPURIOUS saying something like:

Hi, all.

Our Bosch dishwasher has suffered a minor failure, and I need a replacement
part ( a spring ).

It's the spring-loaded cover on on the detergent compatrment, on the inside
of the main door.

Its stopped opening, and investigation reveals a snapped spring.

Where's the best place to find such stuff?

http://www.espares.co.uk/

http://shop.ezee-fix.co.uk/

http://www.apart4u.co.uk/index.html