Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Kitchen light lenses

drb wrote:
I need to install some new kitchen light lenses. I believe that's
what they are called. These appear to be made of plastic tho I'm not
100% sure. If I need to cut them, what is the best tool for that, a
sheet rock knife or something else? And when I cut it, should the
finish side be facing up or down?

Yes, you can score and snap them. You can also cut them with any type of
saw or router. If you have the type that are molded - and it sounds like
you do since you speak of "lenses - score the smooth side.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...