Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default MIssion cambridge amplifier

On Nov 19, 10:11*am, Cees Keyer -not-this
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:15:27 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:
wrote in message
*And you deleted the pix from the memory card too? When the

computer
is repaired get a USB drive to back that stuff up. Sorry I can't

help
with the amp.

Yes, I thought that it was odd that the pix had gone from the

camera as
well. Memory cards are so cheap now that I never delete anything

from my
camera. When the card gets full, I just replace it with a new

empty one,
and archive the full one away as my 'negatives'. Sorry also. I

don't
have any info on the Mission, but it can't be that hard to

reassemble
correctly, can it ? Most decent equipment uses different sized or

shaped
connectors at each point, to preclude the possibility of

refitting them
incorrectly. Also, after years of laying and being ty-wrapped in

one
place, a harness will normally re-lie round about where it should

be, if
offered back in, and it will be obvious where each connector

goes. As a
matter of interest, why did you find it necessary to dismantle to

this
level in the first place ?

Arfa

Yes i deleted the pictures of the memory card as well.

I took it apart due to the awkward ticking noise it made.
*Every 4 5ish second it made a tick sound, so the power supply was

taken
out for checking the capacitors on ESR and leakage.
It is quite compact build so the inter pcb wiring was removed from

the
pads. And i can't figure it out where what wire came from.
Schematics or service information is not available, even from the
distributor in the Netherlands.

Cees

If you haven't filled the card with new photos, this software can work
wonders - as it has for me.

http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/