Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
John John is offline

Default CA Glue and Polycarbonate Glasses

In message , mac davis
writes
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:12:48 -0700, "Francis Harrison"
wrote:

Is there a way to successfully remove CA glue spatter from
polycarbonate glasses? I thought the glue was dry but obviously it was
not.

FH

I don't think so.. has to be a great bond..

Just be damn glad that you were wearing them, though..

mac

I would suggest that as the glasses are basically scrap, have a go at
polishing the area, if you dot return the glasses to a state suitable
for the workshop, you will definitely get practice polishing to a high
finish
--
John