Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Lock Shop - Old Fashioned Customer Service

DerbyDad03 wrote:

The lock that was chosen is supposed to be weatherproof and has a
shrouded shank so you can't get a bolt cutter on it.

It's similiar to this:

http://www.wesecure.com/Merchant2/gr...us-padlock.jpg

Trust me, if I have to open the shed in the winter, I'll be sure to
bring my propane torch with me.

Excellent choice of locks for the application. Don't overlook the hasp to
which it's fitted either. Or the hinges.

I get a kick out of the commercials for "The Club" and similar anti-theft
devices. A bolt-cutter on the steering wheel itself easily defeats the
gizmo. It's a bitch to go to the parking lot and find, instead of your car,
The Club lying on the pavement.