Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lock Shop - Old Fashioned Customer Service

In the USA in 2008. If you promote a white man because he's white, that's
racist. If you promote a negro becuase he's black, that's applauded.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
HeyBub wrote:

I was on a remodeling job some years ago and
one of the carpenters had retired from The
Birmingham Police Dept. His reason for leaving
was the fact that he had taken the sergeant's
exam several times and the last time he took
the test he had the third highest score. The
powers to be went all the way down to number
150 and promoted a Negro. He took an early
retirement because he had enough of the male
bovine droppings. I better stop, I'm getting
mad again and may start telling the truth
which seems to upset a lot of people.

TDD