Posted to alt.home.repair
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default removing sections of drywall (and putting them back)

I want to run some new circuits to my drywalled and insulated shop.

The panel (100A seperate from house with shutoff at the pole) is about 2
feet from the ceiling and the outlets are 20+ feet away and will be 4 feet
down from the ceiling. Walls, ceiling are all drywalled, taped, and mudded
and textured.

I have a pretty low slope roof so I don't think I can get over to the top
plate from the attic.

I was thinking to cut away a "bay" width of drywall so I can get access to
the top plate.

Any tips greatly appreciated. I'd really like to minimize the damage to
the drywall as it's professionally installed and textured.

Thanks,