Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Commodore 1902a monitor (readable) schematic request

msg wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
msg wrote:

I would really appreciate a clear schematic of the Commodore 1902A monitor
(or equiv. Magnavox OEM monitor); there is a poor quality copy on 'eserviceinfo.com'
for which you cannot discern component values, pin numbers or other legends.

Michael

There were a couple variations, but this might help:

http://staff.washington.edu/rrcc/uwweb/1902A/ which is in three seperate
.gif files

Thanks; much better.

You're welcome. Unfortunately, I lost all of my original Commodore
repair manuals about 12 years ago.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.