Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default McGyver resource: The Circular File

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:24:59 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

snip
I stuck a defective floppy to a cabinet with a bright red magnet as a
sight gag once, in a government lab. No one ever picked up on it.

I stuck a very important floppy to a cork board with a stick
pin. This was back in the 5-1/4 days when most floppies had
dust jackets too. I was very careful to poke it through the
read slot in the case and index hole in the media, dust
jacket and all.

When the guy came to pick it up we told him it was stuck up
on the message board waiting for him. The look on his face
when he spotted it and the push-pin was priceless

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b