Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Lock Shop - Old Fashioned Customer Service

HeyBub posted for all of us...

I heard Lawrence J. Peter give a lecture once. The most memorable line: "I
have been studying government, man and boy, for over forty years. I have yet
to discover whether we are being led by well-meaning fools or by really
intelligent folks who are just putting us on."

I don't think they are well meaning any more. I don't think they are smart
enough to fool anyone except themselves.

If everyone rises to their level of incompetence then why am I stuck at the
bottom? I should be master of the world. I know; I don't kiss ass and tell it
like I see it...
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.