Edwin Pawlowski

Default Novice's router problem

"Wade Lippman" wrote in message

Well, it just occurred to me that panel will get in the way of the router
bit and prevent me from doing the inside roundover. And I can't do them
before assembly because they won't fit together properly.

I'm not sure I'm following this properly. You have four pieces that make the
frame of the door; two sides, a top and a bottom. . You want to round over
the inside of the frame.

By doing the roundover after assembly, the part where the panel is would be
rounded, but where the sides meet the top and bottom rails, you want to
remain straight. If this is correct, can you just mark the place where the
two meet and just rout to that line?
Ed