Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Advice on new range

I don't remember you writing if you wanted gas or electric. I'd try to see
if Consumer Reports has a free online section. Have a look at that. I'd try
to avoid anything complicated. Electronic circuits tend to go bad. Having
done some appliance repair, the parts house guys call GE "Generally
Expensive". Their replacement parts are higher cost than other brands. I
also avoid Sears, I personally don't like the company.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Zz Yzx" wrote in message
After a measly 32 years, my range has cratered.

Any rec's for a new one? $500-$700 price range?

Any ones to stay away from?

Thanks a heap,
-Zz