Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Wire brush in the WRONG hands!

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:01:22 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
before using peanut oil, check that no one near by, and no one in the
family has a peanut alergy - the vapor from the oil can cause sever
symptoms (like heart arrest) in sensitive folks - even a person with
"mild" peanut alergy would probably be unable to breathe. If you can use
any other oil, you are at a lot less risk - personally, I'd use butter,
lard, or olive oil.

What a great idea for a new terror weapon! A peanut oil vapor bomb!

Yeah, right up there with sheepskin covers for airline seats to
preclude Tangoes from boarding. In a war zone, just vaporize some
lard (rendered pig fat) so that the extemist Muslims would inhale
some. Taking any portion of a pig into your body is against their
religion so it would clear them out in a hurry.

Splendid, splendid. We just single-handedly won the war on terror,
guys!

--
Latin: It's not just for geniuses any more.