Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Wire brush in the WRONG hands!

Gunner wrote:

Can someone here point me to a good multi-lingual "How to treat
well-seasoned Cast Iron Cookware" treatise in Spanish?

I'm about ready to shoot our housekeeper, every time I use a cast
iron pan and leave it on the stove to cool I find it in the cupboard -
with all the seasoning scrubbed off.

Be thankful you have someone that is willing to work. Stop by Home Depot with your
housekeeper and pay someone to translate your instructons.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller