Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wayne Tiffany[_3_] Wayne Tiffany[_3_] is offline

Default Digital to analog TV signal converter - which one?

The time has come here in the midwest USA for me to finally get with the
program and decide on a converter before my "gift" card expires. A quick
search of Best Buy web site brings up three: Apex for $50, Insignia for $60,
and Samsung for $180.

Are there opinions out there as to reasons to pick one of these, or
something else not found here, or whatever? Any reason not to grab the
cheap one? I know Apex isn't a high quality brand, but is Insignia any
better than Apex? I'm not spending $180 on a converter - not worth it to
me.

WT