Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Grouting rough unglazed tiles

"Peter Taylor" wrote in message
I'm a bit worried! The wife has chosen some tiles for the bathroom and
I've stuck them on the wall but I don't want to go any further. She
insists I finish the job with the cream grouting but I just know I'm gonna
mess it up.

The tiles are 50mm square like mosaics, about 8mm thick. They look like
rough stone and the edges are uneven, so the grout will go all over the
place. And I can't just let it dry and rub it off like with glazed tiles.

Is there a trick I need to know about to keep the tiles clean?

I think I'd use ivory coloured grout on those tiles.

mark