Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Ice & Water making Fridge Leaking at water spout.

"Lab" wrote in message

Leaching what minerals? Why would I want to have any minerals in the
holding tank, all I want in the tank is RO water. Or am I missing
something? Where is that tank, somewhere accessible? thanks.

Most refrigerators with ice makers say not to use an RO system. I don't
know about the mineral thing, but you get pressure drips and the fill valve
may not function properly.

The water tank in my fridge is near the bottom inside the door. Plastic
tank. If you take the veggie drawer out it is visible. YMMV.