Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Away off Topic But

"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...

Pathetic resolution though.
The best is only 640 x 480 and the cheap ones are 320 x 240.

It should say "equivalent to a fuzzy 50" screen"

I was happy them. I have been showing them around today, and everyone was
saying how clear the picture was on them. I'm like a kid with an early
Christmas present, but they are actually for our engineers on CCTv jobs.
Just looking for a string to tie them around their necks so they don't
fall
off.

I wanted their hands free for focus adjustment and things, and someone
told
me about these specs with Tv screens in them. Going way to Sci-Fi me
thinks, until I tried these out for myself. Have now ordered another
four.
The guys can then trim the cameras without having to bring those
mini-screens with them. Just pop the specs on and go. They all seem
happy
with them today.

cctv is about the same resolution (as is my mobile phone).