Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gary L. woodruff Gary L. woodruff is offline

Default optimus STAV-3170 Help

Howdy, I have a optimus 3170 that came to me with blown output
Transistors on one channel. I replaced the outputs with subs as
originals were not available. I also found a couple of open resistors,
and diodes. I now have power and audio in both channels at low volume
but get the protection relay clicking on and off on one channel when
volume is increased. I do not have a print and it would be very
difficult to check anything under power due to the configuration of heat
sinks and board layout. Please Help!

thanks, Gary