Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default MIssion cambridge amplifier

wrote in message
On Nov 18, 9:29 am, Cees Keyer -not-this
wrote:
Dear All

I've got a Mission Cambridge pre-amplifier.
I took it apart due and made digital pictures of the equipment,

except
had an hard disk crash. Lost all the pictures, so i can't

reassemble it.
And guessing it is a huge risk (it is not mine).

Any one out there with a complete circuit schematic or has pictures

of
the inside (cable harness from power supply to amp board.)

tnx
in advance

And you deleted the pix from the memory card too? When the computer
is repaired get a USB drive to back that stuff up. Sorry I can't help
with the amp.

Yes, I thought that it was odd that the pix had gone from the camera as
well. Memory cards are so cheap now that I never delete anything from my
camera. When the card gets full, I just replace it with a new empty one, and
archive the full one away as my 'negatives'. Sorry also. I don't have any
info on the Mission, but it can't be that hard to reassemble correctly, can
it ? Most decent equipment uses different sized or shaped connectors at each
point, to preclude the possibility of refitting them incorrectly. Also,
after years of laying and being ty-wrapped in one place, a harness will
normally re-lie round about where it should be, if offered back in, and it
will be obvious where each connector goes. As a matter of interest, why did
you find it necessary to dismantle to this level in the first place ?

Arfa