Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Slightly OT

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:42:11 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
On Tue 18 Nov 2008 06:59:37p, Pat told us...

It's 15F outside and we've gotten 32" of snow in the last two days.

It's mid-November and the ski slope up the road is threatening to open
in 2 days -- about 2 weeks early.

Does anyone know how to make it go away?

First buy a snow shovel. Then get your ass in gear.

‘twas a sultry 88°F in Phoenix today. Days like this make it crystal clear
why I moved from Cleveland.

Not sure that makes up for 4 months of hell. Going out at 11pm and
finding it still over 105.

Up north, the best time of the day is just after noon and that
coincides nicely with lunch time. In phoenix, lunch time is the
absolute worst part of the day. The best time in the summer is
between 2am and 4am. I don't get out much at that time; I tend to be
sound asleep.

But right now the weather is lovely.