Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Wire brush in the WRONG hands!

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
"Buerste" writes:

I was showing my young nephew how to clean-up some small parts with a
crimped wire cup brush in my drill press. He was just infatuated with
the
way rust and crud were replaced with bright shiny metal. I've seen that
look before! After I was confident he wouldn't lose his eyes or
fingerprints I let him discover. A few hours later he presented, with
great pride...my grandmother's cast iron frying pan! It looked newer
than
the day it was cast!

I take it that it was properly seasoned before he started?

It WAS better than Teflon, oh well, another 50 years and it'll be as good as
it was.