Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default AR15 evaluation

Wes wrote:
cavelamb himself wrote:

Note the hysteresis diagram on the 4th page down...

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cave-1/

I did not see the diagram but I saw the airplane plans.

I'm assuming you built one. How much does yours weigh, how much do you weigh, how much
fuel to you carry, ect. I want details. Feel free to post a separate thread in RCM, it
would be on topic and a great read now that it is winter up here.

I downloaded the pdf's.

Thanks,

Wes

You wondered off into the wrong cave, dude.

The parasol plans are old news.
I've moved on since then.
But yes, I've built several of them.
For details go to the Texas Parasol group at yahoo groups...

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)