Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Painting kitchen cupboards

chudford wrote:
SWMBO has decided she wants the kitchen cupboards painted.

What do you think is the best way to achieve a good durable paint
finish?

Crown sell a special undercoat for cupboards and a special top coat.

International sell a one coat paint for cupboards.

Has anyone had good or bad experience with these or others?

Finally is it best to roll, brush or spray the paint on?

I've only used the International melamine paint amd found it worked very
well (brush). I used white to cover a very bright blue corner unit infill,
one coat did the job.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk