David Hakala

Default Help, please? Need blunt "points" on dowels

Silvan wrote in message ...

Slave labor is the best kind of labor... "Dad, it's not fair." "Doesn't
have to be fair, son, I own you until you're 18, so get out there and mow!"

Oh, no! Tony and I split the work and the profits. We spent 3-4 hours
making guns last Sunday, and Tony collected $35. That fulfilled his
hair dye ambition, which I've been hearing about for nearly a year. He
has hazel eyes so black hair looks as good as his natural blonde. But
I doubt that he will spend another $50 of his *own* money to repeat
that two-hour ordeal!

See, it's often easier to let 'em try something once than to say "no"
five times/week for several years. ;-)

David Hakala
Denver, CO