Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default how to redonate an old computer to a kid

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:44:21 -0000, Franc Zabkar wrote:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:22:28 -0800 (PST), torque63
put finger to keyboard and composed:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4559633_redo...puter-kid.html

Kids, whether rich or poor, want the latest and greatest. They will
not be satisfied with someone's hand-me-downs.

You may have to "redonate" your old computer a hundred times before
you find a kid that's grateful enough to take it, and unashamed to use
it.

A lot of poor people are poor because they spend like rich people.
Here in this country, most "Aussie battlers" are self made.

/end of rant

I've sent old ones to Africa.

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.