Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Shopmade grinder with winch.

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
snip----

Sort of like the Dodge trucks called "Ram Tough" with images of
two mountain rams crashing into each other. The original appearance of
the word "Ram" in the Dodge line of automobiles was in the days of
"muscle cars" (too large an engine with too much horsepower marketed to
people too young to have common sense).

It's entirely possible that Dodge capitalized on the words as you suggest,
but they used the ram as their logo long before then. My father owned a
'36 Dodge four door sedan that had the ram as a "radiator" ornament (which
really mounted between the two hood sections, not on the radiator. I have
no idea when they started using the ram, but it has been around for a long
time.

Harold.