Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Here's a poser for ya'

ARWadsworth wrote:
"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...

"BigWallop" wrote in message
om...
A caravan site needs 36 mains electricity hook up points (230Vac
double points on weather proof posts). All points must be capable
of supplying a minimum of 20 amps. The supply head to the site is
capable of giving all the demands set. Discrimination is allowed.
All points must comply with current IEE and CTEC standards.

How would I go about this installation?

I would start with high security locking wheel nuts for my van.

Adam

LOL !!! Never thought of that one. A visit to Halfords before a
visit to site, it is then. :-)

So is it a gypsy camp you are wanting to wire up? I have worked on a
few.

No point doing the job, they will only nick the cable...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk