Posted to alt.home.repair
howie01 howie01 is offline

Default New weil Mclain steam boiler not producing pressure

I have a problem. My new New weil Mclain steam boiler is not producing
pressure, or very minimal. My old boiler was a burnham (went after only 9
yrs but not covered since I wasn't the original owner!)and was around
217,000 BTU;s. Local utility and another plumber said I didn't need that
mucj. Got a Weil McLAin EC-50 which is 175,000 BTU. Running VERY often. I
can get new burner assembly (which I think is cheap) to go from 7 to 8
burners and bring me up to 200,000 BTU. What else could be the problem?
Some people say to fluch lines??? HELP!!!!