Posted to alt.home.repair
cmsan cmsan is offline

Default Problem w/Circuit Breaker on Door Panel of Forced Air System

"DerbyDad03" wrote...
Did it occur to you to read the responses before you posted?

You know I did, or thought I did. This is my next quandary I guess. I'm
using Windows Vista Mail and I do the command Tools:Synchronize:Get New
Messages as my way of getting new messages. Using that, I didn't see any of
these messages except for this one you wrote above.

After seeing these other messages on google groups, I downloaded the entire
newsgroup into the Mail program,which was over 100k messages and still in
this thread didn't see anything but your message.

But now I deleted the database files on my machine and the backup files it
kept as well and then reloaded this newsgroup and now I'm seeing all the
messages!

Perhaps it's just my news provider had it's head up its ass for a bit there
but I'm amazed I'm seeing the messages all of a sudden when I delete the
database. There was a gap of time in between.

Unfortunately the news provider doesn't have a way to browse their server
via web as a definitive way to see how their server sees the newsgroup...