Posted to balt.general,misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Mark[_8_] Mark[_8_] is offline

Default Your Experience With Aristokraft Bathroom Cabinets

I used them in my kitchen 25 years ago and they were still in good shape
when we removed them to do room addition and total kitchen re-design a
couple years ago. Handles could have stood to be replaced but doors,
drawers hinges and shelves were all in good shape. A couple of the plastic
clips that hold the shelves had broken but there were plenty of spares to
replace them. I was going to replace them all with metal ones eventually
but never got around to it.

Don't know how the bath cabinets would differ.

"Jack" Windswept@Home wrote in message
Anything you can tell me, please. Price, quality, etc.