Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Connection to cable constantly lost

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:58:29 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I guess I'm like HehBub, I've just lost my patience.

He had a reason; being married, to the meanest women in Texas.!!

I NEVER lost my patience with my ex-wife! I was always kind, considerate,
and ever so understanding.

After she told me I had to sleep eventually.

She finally left me. Ran off with a skinny dance instructor with shiny,
pointy-toed shoes and a pencil-thin mustache. Last I heard, they were trying
to make a go of a Clown College in Beaumont.

I, on the other hand, prospered throughout our estrangement. Since women
fight with "words" (except for the occasional baseball bat in the dark of a
moonless and dreary night), I decided to equip myself with the tools of the
wordsmith. Since I mastered the language, it's no longer "(grunt)" or "Yes,
dear." It's more along the lines of "I'll give your suggestion all the
attention it deserves." (This is after I hook 'em with statements like:
"Good lord, woman, you're not beautiful, you're an Audrey Hepburn movie" or
"The best thing in life to hold onto is each other" or "I was born with a
terrible need to give affection.")

I don't think this is the reason I've remained single...