Swingman

Default Why wood prices are going up

Here I go ... to get the Windex to clean the Jack/water off the monitor. ;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/13/03

"B a r r y B u r k e J r ." wrote in message
On 19 Sep 2003 22:58:40 GMT, (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Swingman responds:

It might, but, then I wasn't describing anyone getting their knob

polished
anywhere since it's a total irrelevancy.

Why don't you wait until you catch the ball before you run with it. You

get a
lot of drops doing it your way. I didn't mention Clinton to start with.

This is why I read this NG almost every day. Two accomplished
woodworkers, who are nice guys and gentlemen, discussing politics.

I'm just gonna sit back and read.